After browsing travel articles on the Internet and planning some trips of my own last week, I ended up spending a good two or three hours searching through couples travel blogs. At this point, I do not even know how I ended up in that state, but I became obsessed! There is something so incredible about these couples that give up everything to travel together. I think Sean and I are so fortunate to do all of the traveling we do while still maintaining full time jobs, but I cannot help but envy these people who have made traveling their full time job!
Some of these duos are so incredible, doing extremely adventurous (sometimes dangerous) things all over the world and snapping the most incredible pictures and videos in the process. They have even inspired me to add a GoPro to the top of my big purchase list in order to capture water and adventure memories as Sean and I travel this year. I previously wrote about why I love traveling with Sean, and I feel like these couples must feel the exact same way. It’s so incredible to travel and experience new things with someone you love, and you walk away with incredible memories to cherish forever.
Here are five couples travel blogs/instagrams that I am currently obsessing over:
- Traveling Newlyweds – This was the first travel couple I started following on Instagram, and I absolutely love them for everything they have done. They’re working day jobs and still getting in a ridiculous amount of travel. Please…teach me your ways?
- Couples Coordinates – I keep meaning to get into yoga. Then, I found Couples Coordinates and I really need to get into yoga. Seriously – you think certain parts of the world cannot get anymore beautiful and then you throw in a beautiful couple doing yoga in the spot. Beautiful pictures!
- Murad Osmann – Pretty much everyone knows this one. Murad started the #FollowMeTo series when he was traveling the world with his then girlfriend (now wife). All of the pictures are from his perspective of her pulling him along. Gorgeous sceneries and gorgeous photos of gorgeous people.
- Lens Between Us – These two are AMAZING. They take pictures of each other taking pictures of each other and put them side by side. It’s incredible to see how a moment was captured by two individuals in the same place at the same time, simply just standing across from each other.
- Flying the Nest – Not only does this Australian couple blog and instagram their travels, but they video record them and post YouTube videos…and it looks like they have had the most INCREDIBLE time!
p.s. All of this travel and blog talk has inspired me and Sean to share more of our travel moments. We are now sharing pictures on Instagram under the name @apairofpassports – follow for snaps of our trips as we start a big travel period at the end of this week (he even contributes sometimes!).