I had a lot of fun with this in November, and my list of things to do in December/Christmas season is quickly growing, so I thought it would be a great idea to do it again! This is heavily Christmas focused, but that’s what December is all about!
- Purchase all Christmas gifts before Christmas
- Eat fondue (again)
- Visit at least three of London’s Christmas markets
- Plan a trip to visit friends in New York or Boston while in America in January
- Attend a spin or barre class
- Make homemade mulled wine
- Decorate the house to feel (and smell) like Christmas
- Celebrate Christmas with friends
- Read (or watch, if feeling lazy) a Christmas classic
- Two words: Christmas cookies
OK – 70% Christmas related – not too bad! December is my favorite month of the year (birthday, Christmas, snow) so I’m really looking forward to this one in London!